Tip Time Tuesday!
My tip is on how to save $$...
I know a lot of people have started tightening the budgets and looking for ways to save money.
One way I have seen people saving money is using coupons. I have thought to myself that it looks like it takes a lot of time and energy, but after taking a quick class I found out it can be much eaiser.
I am not a super couponer... yet, but I am trying to learn and I am passing what knowledge I do have on to you :)
I started using coupons less than a month ago and I put everything I have saved into a "savings" so far I have saved 55.50$. To me that was quite something. This is money I would have spent if I did not have a coupon. So that opened my eyes to looking at using coupons a little closer... here is what I have learned.
- It is suggested that you get a paper for every person that is in your home (I get 4)
- Only clip the coupons you know you will use. If you don't have pets don't clip those coupons.
- Also if you have 4 sets of the same coupons, line the papers up and cut them all at once.
- Go to manufacturers websites to see if they have coupons.
- Also look online for coupons such as coupons.com or smartsource.com.
- Look at the ads on Sunday and see who has the best deal on what is on your "grocery list" and shop there.
- Organize coupons in categories so you can find them quickly. (baby, bread & cereal, cleaner, dairy, dessert, meat, medicine, paper goods, personal hygiene, and misc)
I am just learning, but it is something I hope can help save me more money and I can start having food storage as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by for Tip Time Tuesday!