Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ready for another super fun challenge at the Creative Cutter Room?


We have a Fun challenge for you today!


The Challenge: Create A new project with the theme Back to School!

This is the perfect challenge to get some cards ready to have on hand when needed!


Here are some examples of notes you may need to send to the teacher:


The dog really did eat the homework.

My Son/Daughter told me, that her friend told her, that her sister heard....

Please excuse my Son/Daughter from last night's homework we were really busy last night.

What project?

Why is this is the first I am hearing of this?

Sorry we are late! We thought it was Saturday!

Are you sure it was my child that started it?


A beautiful handmade card can really come in handy in any of the above situations!


Have a funny story?? Please leave it in my comments!



Here is the project I made...

I made an accordion mini~album






I am really looking forward to seeing your project! So be sure to:


Link your new project below or over at the Creative Cutter Room to be entered to win a prize!

And the prize is..

A cartridge binder holds 12 Cricut carts,books, and keypads!


You have until August 24, 2011 to enter your project.


Please drop by the Design Team for inspiration!

The Line Up:


Carri

Mollie (that's me)

Jenny

Christel

Also if you become a follower and leave a comment on this post I will draw a winner for my project in 1 week!

Thanks so much,
Mollie

2 comments:

  1. Mollie, this is so super! Love all the papers and the great design!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute project Mollie! Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete