Saturday, August 27, 2011

Splish Splash



Ready for another super fun challenge at the Creative Cutter Room?

We have a Fun challenge for you today!

The Challenge: Create A new project with the theme Splish Splash!

Time to catch up on those summer lay-outs and Thank You notes for letting us splash in your pool!



We took an AMAZING summer vacation this year! Georgia, Alabama, and Florida! This is one trip I do not want to forget so I decided to make a scrap book of our trip! EEEK my first one!


We spent the day at the beach so I plan on making a page for that fun beach day!

So to start I made this library pocket card using my Gypsy, shells from stretch your imagination, wave from Sizzix and liquid pearls.
I made a tag and added a colored index card to use for my journaling. I already have the page planned in my head so this is a perfect start!






I am really looking forward to seeing your project! So be sure to:

Link your new water themed project below or over at the Creative Cutter Room to be entered to win a prize!
And the prize is..



The Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge!!

You have until September 7, 2011 to enter your project.

Please drop by the Design Team for inspiration!
The Line Up:


Jenny
Christel



3 comments:

  1. Super cute tag! It will be a great accent for a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mollie, your tag is FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not my tag. It is a tag from another DT Member. I had some family things come up and was not able to join in on this challenge. Thanks for the fabulous comments tho.

    ReplyDelete