Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tool Help!!!

Ok all my crafty friends! I bought a tool before Christmas and I am now just getting around to using it. The sander part is easy, but the scraper is not working or I am not sure how to use it. ( the latter is probably the case) It is the We R Memory Keepers "Heart Attack". It is super cute and the sanding works great. I just am not getting the whole "scraper" part of the tool. If anyone can help me out I would love it

I am going to give away a small gift bag, with a scrapper's notebook, clear stamp and small spool of ribbon to a random follower that posts on this comment.

I posted a picture of the tool, just in case you are wondering what it is.

Thanks so much!
Mollie

5 comments:

  1. I have used the sander but was kind of confused about the scrapper myself. I thought the sander was great. Sorry I can't be more help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK!! that is "scraper" not scrapper!!! My bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I don't have this tool... but it looks neat!
    I currently use a nail file to distress and a ruler to scrape.

    (Please exclude me from both the give-a-ways!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scraper part is meant to cut up the paper a bit and give you torn edges in small sections. I haven't tried this one but I love my Tim Holtz scraper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks like a neat tool. Where do you find it?

    ReplyDelete