Sunday, July 3, 2011

June Challenge Winner and Family Reunion Winner!!

The winner from the June Birthday Challenge is....

#6 Shen and her cute Crabby birthday card!!

and the winner for the Family Reunion challenge for my blog candy is..

MyCuriousCrafts said...

So very adorable layouts...great job. FABULOUS! ~Shen

And if you notice something they are both the same person! Shen, please send me your snail mail address and I will send you the layout and the challenge prize.

Thanks so much for all that participated in the June Challenge! There will be a new challenge the middle of July.

Also it is my turn on the DT and there will be lots going on. There will be talk~time tuesdays and also there will be 2 challenges a month. To check out more on my DT go to CreativeCutter.org

Thanks so much!!
Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment