Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Followers....

3....2....1....


To all my crafty followers, please tell your friends about my blog. I have a lot of exciting things that are going to be going on in the next 2 weeks. Also when I get to 30 followers I will be giving away a $10.00 gift card to Joanns. I will randomly draw from all of the followers listed. We are only 3 away!

Please check out my DT blog, she has lots of challenges and tips and you do not want to miss!
CreativeCutter.org

Thanks so much!!
Have a super crafty day!
Mollie

8 comments:

  1. That is great give away and I will post it on my blog. I hope that help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stuff is always cute!! Keep it up!! Your doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i was number 29 Mollie hope you get the extra one soon> good luck Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted it on my post and i see you have went over 30 wtg girl. :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mollie, I am a new follower and I too am having a giveaway, would love it if you came over to see!!
    Cindy
    http://scrappingroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you - and wishing you luck on gathering followers!

    ReplyDelete