Sunday, February 20, 2011

And the WINNER is......

And the WINNER of the 10$ Joanns gift card is.....


Mariam Satchell

Congrats!!
Please email me at OneHotCricket@aol.com with your address and I will send it out asap!

Yesterday I said I might have a few surprises! Well I drew 2 more names because my followers keep growing! I just want to say THANK YOU!!

~Jovan
~Win_or_lose52

I will send each of you a small gift bag! Please email me your address at the email above!

Thanks so much!
Mollie

p.s. When I get to 50 followers there will be a drawing for a 25$ visa card :)

5 comments:

  1. If I do not hear from Mariam or Jovan by tonight, I will be drawing 2 new names. Please keep your eye on the site tomorrow morning. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie this is Victoria (win_or_lose52) i got my package yesterday thank you so much girl.
    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to find you blog address so i remembered the envelope you sent. So i created a button for your site using a digital stamp from Meljins put your name on it for my personal use so i could just click to your site when i want to. Hope i am not breaking any blog laws. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe you are! That makes me feel good you went thru all that trouble for lil ol me :)
    Glad you enjoyed the gab bag!

    ReplyDelete