Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Round-up Challenge

Ready for another super fun challenge at the Creative Cutter Room?

We have a Fun challenge for you today!

The Challenge: Create A new project with the theme Family Round Up! (Family Reunion Challenge)
This challenge is open to your own interpretation but must be a new project related to the theme!

I did a 2 page layout for this challenge. Our family has not had a reunion in years since we all live so close and see each other often. So I went with this challenge with what I thought would be a great place for a reunion. CAMPING!!
I have used buttons, ribbon, yarn, pop-dots and chipboard for this layout.





Please check out the other ladies on my DT for their "Family Reunion" challenge.

Cathie
Carri
Melin
I am really looking forward to seeing your project! So be sure to:

Link your project over at the Creative Cutter Room to be entered to win a prize! 
And the prize is..
 Cool Cricut Markers!

You have until July 13, 2011 to enter your project.

The Challenge: Create A new project with the theme Family Round Up! (Family Reunion Challenge)
This challenge is open to your own interpretation but must be a new project related to the theme!

Also... BLOG CANDY!! All you need to do is leave a comment and on Sun July 3rd I will draw a winner. The prize... this layout!! Good luck and thanks for supporting me!

1 comment: