Sunday, April 24, 2011

Winners!!

Happy Easter!!

The 2 winners from the post comments are....

#1
Anita said...

What a cute card! Love the bubbles!! Anita

and

#4
*Star said...

That is so cute! I just found your blog (from ksl.)I'm hoping to get stared on a mini tomorrow and to have it done on time to enter it into your challenge. Tfs and have a great day. :)

starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

So Anita and Star please contact me at OneHotCricket@aol.com and give me your snail mail info and I will get your surprises out asap :)
I hope all of my friends are having a very Happy Easter! I am enjoying a quiet day at home with family and recovering for getting my wisdom teeth on the the right side of my mouth DRILLED out!!

~Happy Easter!
Mollie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mollie! I'll be sending you my info right now. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete