Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June!!

Happy June!!

I can not believe that it is already June. I am not sure where the first part of this year went to. School is out till late August and now the fun of summer begins!

I have a few things...

#1 My blog has a facebook page now, please become a follower. Leave a comment saying that you have become a facebook follower and I will put your name in a drawing that will take place in 2 weeks for a grab~bag. Cricket's Cricut Creations

#2 The winner of the 75 followers, never responded so the new winner is...
#14 joydee1963 said...
New follower! Love your teacher card! love the paper you used! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
May 15, 2011 9:10 AM
(please email me your snail mail address @ onehotcricket@aol.com, if I do not hear anything from you by June 7th I will pick a new winner)

#3 THE CHALLENGE!!
June is my birthday month, so the challenge is super easy!!
All you need to do is a birthday themed card, lay~out, tag any paper craft with a birthday theme. The challenge will go till Thurs, June 30th, and the winner will be announced July 1st!

There is a few things to do this month to win! Thank you to all that support and follow my blog! Please check out my DT Member's blog CreativeCutter.org
she is an amazing paper crafter, and always have amazing things going on!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

~Mollie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Summer! Sorry I don't have FB :( Maybe someday! Looking forward to entering your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mollie I clicked like on you side bar. I guess that means follow. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete